Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Got Tagged!

Thanks for the tag, Clix.

The rules are as follows:

- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. A student once tested my Star Trek trivia knowledge with the question "What is the name of Jean-Luc Picard's fish?" I actually knew the answer: Livingston.
2. When flipping through channels I have to watch The Shawshank Redemption every time it's on the TV.
3. I have a miniature Globe Theatre sitting on my entertainment center.
4. My favorite advice to students is to "embrace your geekiness."
5. All of my pets are named after literary characters.
6. I go to Las Vegas with my wife 2-3 times a year and really do go for the shows.
7. I could eat burritos or Chinese food every day if given the opportunity. I love both!

Well, that's my eccentricity in a small synopsis. Here are the people I have tagged:
1. Jeff
2. Betty
3. Ryan
4. Hobo Teacher
5. Nancy
6. NYC Educator
7. Repairman

4 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

As to your #2, I always stop whenever I find The Hunt for Red October. Usually, I'll watch it until the first commercial break, then go and get my DVD to finish the show. I can practically recite the script to that film, and my students NEVER get the quotes I throw at them...

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I watched the video of Jurassic Park every single Sunday for 3 years and slept through it every time. Mystery Teacher

Dr Pezz said...

Sometimes a film just grips you. :)

NYC Educator said...

I've fulfilled your request, Doc.

I like the pets' names thing. Unfortunately we haven't got any pets.