Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Do You Remember?

In the 1980s, the days of my youth, I watched the WWF with a fervent fascination. Obviously, this may explain quite a bit about my current mental state, but I digress. My interest with the WWF began after seeing Hulk Hogan in Rocky III. Now, all I see is idiocy and the debilitating effects of drug use. Now, I grant you, I do not view the 80s wrestling scene as much better, but it at least felt a bit more honest.

I reminisced while driving today and thought I'd stick a few of my favorites on the net for others to view. See if you remember these wrestlers (answers follow the pics):

1. Found here




















2. Found here





















3. Found Here




















4. Found here



















5. Found here




















6. Found here














7. Found here




















8. Found here




















Answers:
1. Andre the Giant (Bonus for "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan getting choked)
2. The Junkyard Dog
3. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
4. "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
5. Randy "Macho Man" Savage (Bonus if you got Elizabeth with him)
6. George "The Animal" Steele
7. The Iron Sheik
8. Sgt. Slaughter

Today's wrestlers just don't measure up. :)

No comments: